Harmonium et Anches Libres
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Harmonium et Anches Libres

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
TCL C74 Series 55C743 – TV 55” 4K QLED 144 ...
Voir le deal
499 €

timbral difference over splitpoint

AuteurMessage
N871

N871

Masculin Nombre de messages : 239

timbral difference over splitpoint Empty
MessageSujet: timbral difference over splitpoint   timbral difference over splitpoint EmptyLun 23 Juin 2014 - 9:59

Hello everyone,

I'm working on my Schiedmayer again because of a difference between 4 basson and 4 hautbois. The 4 hautbois is less rich in harmonics. The chamber of
the basson is bigger than the chamber of the hautbois which could be the reason, but this is the same with Mustel:

timbral difference over splitpoint Table_10

some questions:

1. The holes underneath the reeds of the hautbois also look a bit too small, could this be a reason? (see pictures below).

2. Couldn't they have built the hautbois so that the lower reeds are positioned higher, just like the basson (see last picture) to make the chambers bigger?

3. Am I right that the space above the reeds (= the reed chamber) doesn't affect the sound much, but the the little individual chambers below them do.

all help is very welcome!

Nils

timbral difference over splitpoint Foto_110

timbral difference over splitpoint Foto_210

timbral difference over splitpoint Foto_310

timbral difference over splitpoint Foto_410
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

timbral difference over splitpoint
Page 1 sur 1