Today I finished the last draft of a full Mannborg catalog 1924, 52 pages. All I have to do to finish it, is the fine tuning of the pages, some are not truly vertical.
The size of the Acrobat is a mere 75 Megabytes.
So this evening I have finished:
* Burger Harmonium after 1924
* Mannborg 1924 (appr. 18 hours to create it)
* Schiedmayer Pianofortefabrik-AH61 1900 (AH = Amerikanische Harmonium = American Organ)
* Pricelist Schiedmayer Pianofortefabrik AH61 1901
Since I perform this project with the present CEO of Schiedmayer, we decided to start publishing the results only after finalizing the project. We aim to do that in September. The project holds 83 items, ca. 1100 pages.
And given the fact that I have a backlog in scanning of some 45 catalogs outside the Schiedmayer Project, my "portfolio" is 128 items to do. Added to these jobs I have also a commitment on a some 10 brochures to work on.
And ALL of that will be available to all, in due time.