Thanks Mathieu and Christoph for comments.
I would not celebrate yet as it takes some time still wood to dry totally but at this point I'm also happy my self how this has gone so far......
There is no secret rather than trial and error of hide glue mixing proportions. I made several trials with hide glue patch to find out how much I dare to add water to make glue as thin as possible.
Then heated wood and applied glue with syringe to cracks, waited while to allow glue to penetrate to cracks and then clamp. I think in my case it was easy to glue as timbre had twisted quite a lot.
I added water 4 to 1 ratio, but this applies only this patch of glue and it should be tested how glue that you are using is behaving. Even I have used hide glue for 10+ years this was quite horrible task and waiting how it finally looks, but lets hope that cracks wont appear after wood is dry. I have another thought how this could be done also but that I need to test with my Alexandre, but first this harmonium needs to be finished.
Quickly looked Cor Anglais and Flute area and seems that it is in one piece again.
Now just maybe I can continue ordering new leathers and felt for valves..... then feeder bellows needs to be repaired, tuning, couple decorative pieces to case and so on.... list is endless.
But I'll keep you posted how this ends up in long run.