Harmonium et Anches Libres
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Harmonium et Anches Libres

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -17%
Casque de réalité virtuelle Meta Quest 2 ...
Voir le deal
249.99 €

Un Mustel ancien modèle

+7
mark richli
Christoph
Marc Fitze
Philippe Dufour
debain51
Olivier Schmitt
Mathieu
11 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2
AuteurMessage
dibfranciss

dibfranciss

Masculin Nombre de messages : 168

Un Mustel ancien modèle - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Un Mustel ancien modèle   Un Mustel ancien modèle - Page 2 EmptyDim 8 Avr 2012 - 22:22

Sorry, my friend, I wanted to write HARMONIUM instead of pipe organ in my last message.

Désolé les amis, je voulais écrire HARMONIUM au lieu de l'orgue dans mon dernier message.

Dib
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Christoph

MessageSujet: Re: Un Mustel ancien modèle   Un Mustel ancien modèle - Page 2 EmptyLun 9 Avr 2012 - 8:43

Until now I thought that this is a nice forum to share information about harmoniums in a kind and friendly atmosphere. But since Dib is denouncing me to have "stolen" his Mustel I feel that I have to answer.

I found the ad for the Mustel on the internet, contacted the seller, and bought the instrument. It was as simple as that - nobody told me that there was another person interested.

I realized that Dib wanted to buy the same instrument when he sent me the photos - several days AFTER I bought the instrument. I had already posted photos of the instrument in this forum. Would I post photos of the instrument in this forum if I had "stolen" the instrument?

I have no idea why they sold it to me and not to him - I paid the same price he was supposed to pay.

I can only hope that Dib checks the dates of his e-mails again and apologizes for his accusations.

Christoph

MessageSujet: Re: Un Mustel ancien modèle   Un Mustel ancien modèle - Page 2 EmptyLun 9 Avr 2012 - 8:55

Citation :

What makes me sad that this Mustel was purchased to be used to play it to promote the harmonium in Brazil.
And now it looks it will be in a room collecting dust because one wanted a second or even third instrument.

Some days of my life I wonder why I do research.

Dear Frans,
I only know you from your website that I admire a lot. For some reason you seem to know me, seem to believe that I “stole” the instrument and will let it “collect dust”. Sad that you jump to conclusions like that – I can assure you that the instruments will be thoroughly restored and played a lot.
Although I am not a “collector” (I am now perfectly happy with the two instruments), on word about them (I think we have a few of them in the forum):
I think many of them were interested in the instruments when nobody else was and saved many of them from being destroyed. I am very grateful for that.
By the way, how many harmoniums do you own, Frans?
Harmoniumnet

Masculin Nombre de messages : 181

MessageSujet: Re: Un Mustel ancien modèle   Un Mustel ancien modèle - Page 2 EmptyLun 9 Avr 2012 - 9:33

Christoph a écrit:
Citation :

What makes me sad that this Mustel was purchased to be used to play it to promote the harmonium in Brazil.
And now it looks it will be in a room collecting dust because one wanted a second or even third instrument.

Some days of my life I wonder why I do research.

Dear Frans,
I only know you from your website that I admire a lot. For some reason you seem to know me, seem to believe that I “stole” the instrument and will let it “collect dust”. Sad that you jump to conclusions like that – I can assure you that the instruments will be thoroughly restored and played a lot.
Although I am not a “collector” (I am now perfectly happy with the two instruments), on word about them (I think we have a few of them in the forum):
I think many of them were interested in the instruments when nobody else was and saved many of them from being destroyed. I am very grateful for that.
By the way, how many harmoniums do you own, Frans?

Dear Christophe,
First of all: There is no communication to be found where I have use "stole".
Should I be in a situation with a pistol pointed at my head, still I would not think/say/write "stole". In such a hypothetical situation I would most defenitely mention that the proces was most definetely not according to the standard of a "gentlemen’s agreement".

I truly belief that being in a process of sale it is plainly not ethical standard to negotiate with someone, and in the meantime sell it to another prospect buyer.
The number of harmoniums owned by me does not change my opinion. I have one, for the record, a Trayser, 2 jeux.

I also own my private archive. Containing 138 Gigabytes of digital data at the moment, and still adding to it. In this archive are now almost 200 catalogs, about a 100 scanned from the ORIGINALS.
In my next trip(s) to Germany I will acquire the full sales data from 1896 to 1955 including the name of the buyer, the type of instrument, the number of employees and the period of the contract of the employee in one company. And I have firm appointments to do the same with three other archives available.

And when all agreements are coming through as planned, in due time I will have my Master degree on a part of the history of the Harmonium.

And finally, I can understand the emotions Dibb has encountered. And I refer to the earlier remark "a gentleman's agreement". I seems that the Harmonium community needs to learn what such an agreement stands for.

Cordially,

Frans
www.harmoniumnet.nl

Harmoniumnet

Masculin Nombre de messages : 181

MessageSujet: Re: Un Mustel ancien modèle   Un Mustel ancien modèle - Page 2 EmptyLun 9 Avr 2012 - 13:47

Today I again was reading what happened. And I have come to the conclusion that the seller made a number of strange moves. Still suggesting that negotiations were going on, some five days after the delivery of the Mustel in Germany. The seller skipped being honest, to avoid more strong wording. All others in this process in fact became victimized by this seller.

So I need to apologize to Christophe on that.

The main property of the anche libre is that it stays in tune whatever the pressure will be.
Humans have proven now they will not stay "in tune" when money is involved.

Sincerely,

Frans
www.harmoniumnet.nl

dibfranciss

dibfranciss

MessageSujet: Re: Un Mustel ancien modèle   Un Mustel ancien modèle - Page 2 EmptyLun 9 Avr 2012 - 14:25

ENGLISH:
Good morning, Sirs,
Since yesterday I am very bad with all this situation. I have cried many times, and taken by the strongest emotions which were boiling inside me, I have used wrong terms, as "stolen", for example, in my messages yesterday, please forgive me.
After all, I felt exactly as if I have crossed a huge ocean for absolutely nothing.
Maybe it will sound stupid for some in this forum who own many Art Harmoniums, or various Mustels in a collection....but in my case I don't have even one, so this is how I truly feel.
Well, after a private message from Mr. Christoph Springfeld I realized all the misunderstanding.
I have been unfortunately very unfair with Mr. Christoph Springfeld, to whom I owe my sincere apologies in this forum. I feel very much uncomfortable and ashamed for having hurted you, so please, forgive, me Christoph.
I am convinced that he (Christoph) did not really know that the MUSTEL was the same I was about to pay, but on the other hand, the old Englishman did not act as a gentleman, and he did lie about many things in many moments, even in an email to Louis Huivenaar, who kindly tried to help me, for I am his client. All this confusion has really led us to a huge misunderstanding.
I won't write longer on the subject. After my heartfelt apologies, I really wish to Mr. Springfeld much happiness and blessed hours with his new MUSTEL, and I am sure God will grant the opportunity to find mine as well.
We have learned another good lesson: that it is still possible to purchase a MUSTEL for an affordable price.

Sincerely,

Dib Franciss

FRENCH:

Bonjour, Messieurs,

Depuis hier, je suis très mauvais avec toute cette situation. J'ai pleuré plusieurs fois, et pris par les émotions les plus fortes qui étaient d'ébullition à l'intérieur de moi, j'ai utilisé des termes erronés, comme «volé», par exemple, dans mes messages d'hier, s'il vous plaît pardonnez-moi.
Après tout, je me sentais exactement comme si je l'ai traversé un immense océan pour absolument rien.
Peut-être que ce sera paraître stupide pour certains dans ce forum qui possèdent de nombreux Harmoniums d'Art, ou Mustels divers dans une collection .... mais dans mon cas je n'ai pas même un seul, voilà comment je me sens vraiment.
Eh bien, après un message privé de M. Christoph Springfeld j'ai réalisé tous les malentendus.
J'ai malheureusement été très injuste avec M. Christoph Springfeld, à qui je dois mes excuses les plus sincères dans ce forum. S'il vous plaît, pardonnez-moi Christoph. Je me sens très mal à l'aise et j'ai honte de vous avoir blessée.
Je suis convaincu qu'il (Christoph) ne savais pas vraiment que le Mustel était le même que j'étais sur le point de payer, mais d'autre part, le vieil Anglais n'a pas agi comme un gentleman, et il a menti sur beaucoup de choses dans de nombreux moments , même dans un e-mail à Louis Huivenaar, qui ont bien voulu essayé de m'aider, car je suis son client. Toute cette confusion nous a vraiment donné lieu à un énorme malentendu.
Je ne vais pas écrire plus sur le sujet. Après toutes mes excuses sincères, je souhaite vraiment à M. Springfeld beaucoup de bonheur et les heures bénies avec son nouveau Mustel, et je suis sûr que Dieu m'accorde la possibilité de trouver le mien aussi.
Nous avons appris une leçon très bonne dans ces derniers jours, que Mustel peuvent être achetés non seulement pour un prix impossible.

Sincèrement,

Dib Franciss
Emmanuel

Emmanuel

MessageSujet: Re: Un Mustel ancien modèle   Un Mustel ancien modèle - Page 2 EmptyLun 9 Avr 2012 - 16:12

Suite au message de Thierry71, grâce à qui j'ai pris connaissance de cette annonce, je vous invite à lire cet avertissement ici.
Olivier Schmitt
Admin
Olivier Schmitt

Masculin Nombre de messages : 1367

MessageSujet: Re: Un Mustel ancien modèle   Un Mustel ancien modèle - Page 2 EmptyMer 11 Avr 2012 - 7:55

Cher Dibfrancis,

Je peux tout à fait comprendre votre déception quant à cet instrument qui vous a été promis et finalement attribué à quelqu'un d'autre.
Cela est toujours pénible et agaçant.

Ceci dit, sachez que j'ai eu plusieurs opportunités malheureuses avant de pouvoir acquérir mon Mustel, qui s'est révélé plus complet et en meilleur état que ceux que j'avais vus en premier. Gardez espoir et la tête froide, une occasion finira par se présenter et trouvera une issue favorable à votre profit.

Bien cordialement,

Olivier Schmitt

https://olivierschmitt.blogspot.fr/
dibfranciss

dibfranciss

MessageSujet: Re: Un Mustel ancien modèle   Un Mustel ancien modèle - Page 2 EmptyMer 11 Avr 2012 - 12:07

ENGLISH:
Thanks for your friendly support and encouragement, Olivier. I am sure that the right opportunity will come to my hands in the proper time. Within this time I will learn a lot about this beautiful instrument with you and all the forum members.
Thank you again,
Dib

FRENCH:
Merci pour votre soutien amical et d'encouragement, Olivier. Je suis sûr que la bonne occasion viendra à mes mains dans le temps convenable. Dans ce temps, je vais en apprendre beaucoup sur ce bel instrument avec vous et tous les membres du forum.
Merci encore une fois,
Dib
Christoph

MessageSujet: Re: Un Mustel ancien modèle   Un Mustel ancien modèle - Page 2 EmptyJeu 14 Juin 2012 - 19:06

A while ago I finally found the number of the Mustel from England. It is indeed an old instrument: number 133, according to Marc Richli from about 1869.

My father, who likes to restore old furniture, has invested many hours to remove the black paint. The exterior is made of oak. It looks really beautiful (although I find the combination of palisander and oak a little bit strange...). The wood is damaged at some places but of course I will certainly leave it unpainted. Unfortunately, the side of the case have been cut out, and the pilasters have been removed - barbarians! My father also made a new music stand.

The windchest has some severe damages (see photos). Next week I will take the instrument to Marc Richli who will hopefully be able to restore it. I am really looking forward to playing the instrument - the stops that were playable were absolutely beautiful (for my taste more beautiful and interesting than in my instrument from 1914).

Un Mustel ancien modèle - Page 2 P1020810
Un Mustel ancien modèle - Page 2 Import10
Un Mustel ancien modèle - Page 2 P1020910
Un Mustel ancien modèle - Page 2 P1030010
Un Mustel ancien modèle - Page 2 Img_0018
dibfranciss

dibfranciss

MessageSujet: Re: Un Mustel ancien modèle   Un Mustel ancien modèle - Page 2 EmptyJeu 14 Juin 2012 - 23:45

Hello Christoph, thanks for posting the pics!
Your father did a very nice job, the wood now looks so beautiful.
I am convinced that you're very close to bring back the glory of this harmonium again!
Mark Richli is also a legend when one speaks about Mustel restoration. Please, keep posting new pics during the restoration, all of us are eager to follow this process. Congratulations again!
Best regards,
Dib
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Un Mustel ancien modèle   Un Mustel ancien modèle - Page 2 Empty

Un Mustel ancien modèle
Page 2 sur 2Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2