Harmonium et Anches Libres
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Harmonium et Anches Libres

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Schiedmayer Celebration

AuteurMessage
Harmoniumnet

Masculin Nombre de messages : 181

Schiedmayer Celebration Empty
MessageSujet: Schiedmayer Celebration   Schiedmayer Celebration EmptyMar 8 Mar 2011 - 15:12

The last days I am digging in the German periodical 'Zeitschrift für Instrumentenbau' (1880-1943), resulting in adding info to the website. For the moment the text is in German, in due time it will be available in English too.

Due to the upcoming Celebration of "300 Years of building musical instrument in the Schiedmayer dynasty" later this year (October) I am collecting information to be able to write a 'Celebration book'.

The focus will be on Schiedmayer, however one of my focus points will be the interaction between the builders in the Stuttgart area.

And to make it more interesting I have decided to add some 'human interest' into the relevant pages. Even when the human interest seems to be sheer gossip. Although I am sure no paperazzi will be hired to amuse you, the reader.

So one could consider to see the number of pages dedicated to the Schiedmayer dynasty.
Below is a link to start with a more 'juicy' style of writing.

http://www.harmoniumnet.nl/Schiedmayer_Stuttgart-exhibition-1881.html

A nice new page to start the section of pages (almost 20 pages now) about the Schiedmayer dynasty.

Cheers,

Frans
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Schiedmayer Celebration
Page 1 sur 1