Harmonium et Anches Libres
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Harmonium et Anches Libres

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -34%
Smartphone 6,67 POCO M6 Pro – Ecran 120 Hz ( ...
Voir le deal
152 €

Triple Celebration in Germany at the Schiedmayer company

AuteurMessage
Harmoniumnet

Masculin Nombre de messages : 181

Triple Celebration in Germany at the Schiedmayer company Empty
MessageSujet: Triple Celebration in Germany at the Schiedmayer company   Triple Celebration in Germany at the Schiedmayer company EmptySam 3 Sep 2011 - 11:09

A Triple Celebration

* The 300th Birthday of Balthasar Schiedmayer (1711 - 1781), the founder of the Schiedmayer Company
* 200th Birthday of Franz Liszt (1811 – 1886)
* 125th Birthday of the „Célesta“.

Program:

Lecture:
Elianne Schiedmayer: A tribute to Balthasar Schiedmayer, his successors, the journey from Erlangen to Wendlingen.

Concert:
Sylvia Ackermann:Concert on a Hammerflügel Johann David Schiedmayer, 1783/ No. 7 - on loan from Georg Ott

Concert:
Thomas Wellen: Concert on various Schiedmayer Instruments: Tafelklavier – Hammerflügel - Harmonium - Celesta

Lecture:
Dr. Wolfgang Seibold: Franz Liszt and his connection with Stuttgart and the Schiedmayer Company

Concert: Thomas Wellen: Liszt pianoworks, a.o. ‘Jeux d’Eaux à la Villa d‘Este’ played on a
Schiedmayer & Soehne Grand Piano, built 1871

“Stehempfang”: Exquisite Food to ‘bottom’ for the intake of “Booze”; sitting down is not allowed the few harmonium-stools and piano-stools will be reserved to elderly visitors.

I will be there too, making ( a lot of) pictures, and afterwards create a brochure containing the texts of the lectures.

I will be combining this event with a library search of the Württemberger Landes Museum and hope to be able to take home some Schiedmayer catalogues of harmonium & piano.

By the way: I am working almost full time on compiling articles about the Amsterdam Exhition in 1883. At the moment 38 pages, and according to my calculations it will be finalized at appr. 55 pages, including some analysis of the outcome of the Exhibition. The text will be fully searchable. (when finished you will be interested in the reviews of Pianos made in France affraid What a Face )

Cheers,

Frans
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Triple Celebration in Germany at the Schiedmayer company
Page 1 sur 1